Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Brain Fart

Shevy: (answers cell phone) Hello

Woman: Hi, Mr. Needlebaum will be calling you to deliver that recliner you wanted.

Shevy: Ok....I emailed him my cell phone number so just have him call me when he gets close to the house and I'll flag him down.  Wait....do you have a pen.....let me give you my cell number just incase he forgot it.

Woman:  Um another number?

Shevy:  huh....

Woman: do you have another cell number other than the one I already called you on?

Shevy: (feeling really stupid) uhhh......no........I took the day off to move, and I think my brain took one too.....haaaa.....sorry......

5 comments:

  1. That is exactly the sort of thing I catch myself doing, and not even on moving day... Shevy, you are not alone!! SV

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...thanks SV....it's nice to know I'm not alone... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this really your last post or am I missing something? Come back, Butternut Squash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry.....I'm such a horrible blogger.....I've been quite busy unpacking my new place and getting, somewhat, back to normal. I've also been posting a lot on my Facebook page.....you can request me (Shevy Ramirez) if you like... :)

    ReplyDelete